Hrvatsko narodno kazalište u Varaždinu
Staro 09-18-2018, 06:55 AM
huangjian123 huangjian123 je offline

Registriran: Jul 2018
Poruka: 151
Početno rlfriend is a real estate agent.

WASHINGTON — The streaking Washington Capitals go for their sixth straight victory when they host the Carolina Hurricanes on Friday night at Capital One Arena.

The Capitals (46-24-7) hold a five-point lead over the Pittsburgh Penguins Larry Warford Jersey , who they visit Sunday.

Washington extended its streak in style Wednesday night with 3-2 overtime win against the visiting New York Rangers. Lars Eller tied the game with 1:05 remaining and Evgeny Kuznetsov beat Henrik Lundqvist 38 seconds into overtime as Washington won for the ninth time in 10 games.

It marked the third time this season the Capitals tied a game with less than two minutes remaining in regulation.

“We’re confident in any situation of a game,” goaltender Braden Holtby told NHL.com. “We play better when it’s close; one goal either way or whatever. I think with our skill, it forces us to turn things on late in the game and guys take that as a challenge.”

Kuznetsov, who assisted on Eller’s goal, notched his sixth straight game with two or more points (five goals, 13 assists). His 25th goal increased his season high, and his 77th point tied his single-season best set in the 2015-16 season.

Holtby, making only his third start in the past 11 games, was solid, stopping 35 shots to gain his third straight win.

“I felt comfortable,” he told the team’s website. “Obviously it’s something I’m not used to, not playing much. Stamina and such was a little different than I’m used to, but it felt good to go out there and just get to work, and to play in a high intensity game.”

Philipp Grubauer Andre Holmes Jersey , who started four of the past five games, was scratched because of a lower-body injury, but returned to practice Thursday.

“I have two goalies,” Capitals coach Barry Trotz said told NHL.com. “If that’s an indication of where (Holtby’s) game is going, I know where Grubauer’s is at, then we’re in good shape with two goaltenders that have played valuable minutes for us. … We’ve still got some games left and we’ll see where we are.”

The Hurricanes (34-32-11) saw their three-game winning streak end Tuesday night in a 4-3 loss at New Jersey. Stefan Noesen scored with 1:33 left in the third period to give the Devils the victory.

Noah Hanifin, Phillip Di Giuseppe and Warren Foegele scored for the Hurricanes, and Scott Darling made 41 saves.

Carolina went 0-for-3 on the power play while New Jersey was 2-for-4.

“It’s tough when you play games that are fast, that hard fought, and it comes down to just a few plays,” Hanifin told NHL.com. “Unfortunately, our power-play time was not good enough. We had a few chances and we didn’t do anything with them. We gave up power-play goals and they beat us in that department. We have to be better.”

The Hurricanes, still alive despite being 10 points behind New Jersey for the second Eastern Conference wild card spot with five games remaining, lost leads of 2-1 and 3-2.

“I thought it was back and forth all night DeAndre Washington Jersey ,” Di Giuseppe told NHL.com. “No matter what, you want to win. We’re just trying to win for each other and obviously it was disappointing tonight, but there are a few more games.”

Foegele, 21, who scored goals in his first two NHL games this week, was reassigned to the Charlotte Checkers of the AHL on Wednesday.

Hurricanes defenseman Justin Falk missed the last three games with an upper-body injury.

Chad Kelly has a tenuous hold on the No. 2 quarterback job in Denver, and not because Paxton Lynch is making a push to regain the gig he lost to him this summer.

Kelly gets one more shot at showing he's a worthy backup to starter Case Keenum when he starts the Broncos' final preseason game Thursday night at Arizona.

Although he's won over Broncos fans with a stellar summer, Kelly still has to convince general manager John Elway that it's not necessary to scour the waiver wire for a more seasoned backup QB.

With Saturday's cut-down deadline looming, Elway has some big decisions to make at quarterback:

鈥擨s Kelly, who spent his rookie season on IR last year, ready to step in if needed after getting precious few snaps with the starters?

鈥擜nd is it finally time to give up on the underachieving Lynch?

Elway moved up to grab Lynch with the 26th overall pick in the first round of the 2016 NFL draft. But the former Memphis QB was leapfrogged by Kelly this summer after failing to beat out another seventh-rounder, Trevor Siemian, for the starting job each of the last two summers.

Lynch is 1-3 in his NFL career and has regressed this summer. Last week at Washington, he was 3-of-7 for 39 yards against the Redskins' third-stringers.

The Broncos solved one quarterback conundrum by signing Keenum in free agency Patrick Robinson Jersey , but they're facing another as the preseason winds down.

"I would say right now Chad's our 2 and he's earned it. Right now, Paxton's our 3," coach Vance Joseph said Tuesday. "Obviously, we have a game to play on Thursday night. We'll see after that how it shakes. But as we sit here now, Chad's the 2 and Paxton's the 3 and Case is the 1."

Joseph, however, declined to speculate about the possibility of Lynch getting cut if that order remains in place.

"Those decisions are made over the weekend," Joseph said. "We're going to play this game on Thursday and have our staff and personnel meetings on Friday and Saturday and determine what's best for the Broncos. That's all I can tell you about that."

Kelly insisted he wasn't worried about his standing, saying he's just excited about starting his first game since lining up one last time for Ole Miss in 2016.

"I'm looking at it to get better. I get to go out there the first series of the whole game and prove myself," Kelly said. "... This is the last interview you have before the regular season starts and they break it down to 53 men."

Lynch said he wasn't fretting over his football future, either.

"I'm not worried about anything past the next day, which is tomorrow, we come out here and have our practice and then travel to Arizona and then have our meetings there. That's what I'm focused on. I'm focused on going out and playing well on Thursday," he said.

Lynch reiterated his hope of sticking with the Broncos Brandon Carr Jersey , however.

"Absolutely, I love it here," he said. "I've said that since Day 1, I wanted to be The Guy here. I've gone through some things. I've struggled. I haven't played well at times. And at times I have played well and I've just got to find that consistency of constantly playing well and I know I can get there."

Lynch said he can absolutely find that consistency on the scout team.

"If you get a chance to get reps out there, you can find a way to get better and especially against our defense," Lynch said. "You know those guys are going to challenge you every day, so you can always work your craft."

Lynch created a bit of stir last weekend when he posted a photo on social media of a "For Sale" sign, leading to speculation he was already preparing to leave Denver.

Turns out his girlfriend is a real estate agent.

"On my day off I was with my girlfriend and we were down in the Cherry Creek area and that's where she has some houses listed and I just took a picture of it," Lynch said. "I was proud of her. I'd never seen her name on a sign like that, so I just took a picture of it and it kind of got blown up a little bit."

Notes: ILB Jerrol Garcia-Williams was carted off the field after sustaining a knee injury during 1-on-1 drills.

Womens Troy Apke Jersey
Odgovori

Opcije Teme
Način Prikaza

Pravila pisanja
Ne možete otvoriti nove teme
Ne možete pisati odgovore
Ne možete poslati priloge
Ne možete urediti vlastite poruke

BB kod je On
[IMG] kod je On
HTML kod je Off

Pređi Na

Vremenska Zona je GMT +1. Trenutno je 07:15 PM sati.

Izrada i održavanje: Ivan Džolan | Sigurno online plaćanje: T-Com PayWay