Idi Natrag   HNKVŽ Forum > Repertoar > Dječja i lutkarska scena

Odgovori

Opcije Teme Način Prikaza
Staro 11-07-2018, 08:11 AM
huangjian123 huangjian123 je offline

Registriran: Jul 2018
Poruka: 207
Početno Vikings at Titans Preseason 2018: Second Half Open Thread

We’ve got ourselves a barnburner at Nissan Stadium in Nashville between the Tennessee Titans and your Minnesota Vikings. And Riley Reiff Jersey , by that, I mean that we’re tied 3-3 going into the locker room.(Hey, we’ve got to try to sell this somehow.)Here’s a list of things of interest for Vikings fans:Stephen Weatherly had an up-and-down first drive. He was called for roughing the passer early on, but collected a sack of Titans quarterback Luke Falk to force a Tennessee punt.The Vikings, after stopping the Titans on their first possession, started Trevor Siemian at quarterback, with Danny Isidora starting at center (!?), and the newly-acquired Brett Jones starting at left guard. They went three-and-out.The full Vikings starting offensive line for this one was Aviante Collins at left tackle, Jones at left guard, Isidora at center, Colby Gossett at right guard, and Brian O’Neill at right tackle.Minnesota’s second drive, following a 16-play effort from Tennessee that resulted in a Ryan Succop field goal, didn’t go any better than the first. They went three-and-out again, and also had a false start on Collins.The Vikings’ defense forced a three-and-out of their own on the Titans’ next drive. The Vikings finally got a first down on a Trevor Siemian completion to Roc Thomas. Thomas then got tackled from behind on a run and suffered what appeared to be a left ankle injury. He walked off the field under his own power, but did so gingerly from the reports I’ve seen on social media.Couple of injury updates:With Thomas possibly out for the remainder of the night, it appears that the RB3 spot is going to end up with Mike Boone. He picked up 30 yards on seven carries in the first half, while Thomas had four carries for 12 yards and a pair of receptions for 15 yards. The Vikings finally got a drive into Tennessee territory Xavier Rhodes Jersey , and went for it on fourth down from near midfield. Siemian found Brandon Zylstra, the pride of Concordia College (Moorhead version) for a 20-yard gain to extend the drive.That drive stalled, and the Vikings brought in Daniel Carlson to attempt a 39-yard field goal after the two-minute warning. Carlson, following his adventures against the Seattle Seahawks in the previous preseason game, split the uprights to tie the score at 3-3. That’s how we went into the locker room at the half.I’ll take Ms. Cronin’s word for it. After all, she’s actually watching what’s happening.The Vikings’ offense went just 1-for-6 on third down in the first half, which is less than ideal.That’s what happened in the first half in Nashville, ladies and gentlemen. Here’s where you can talk about the second half of action. Enjoy, everyone!Weekend Open Thread: September 1st and 2nd, 2018 Good Morning!For most of you I assume this is the start of a three day weekend, hope you’re having a great start hanging out with your family, friends or doing whatever you do on weekends.Sadly, some of us (probably just me and MT) will be working Monday as our jobs require 24/7 oversight.Good luck to the remaining players who are on the roster bubble, although we all want the best players for our favorite team remember someone is potentially getting laid off their job.Bring on the regular season and the 49’ers!While we’re waiting, we’ll continue with our weekend thread full of beer recommendations, nap strategies, crock pot and smoker recipes. Have another cup of coffee and drop by for some fan wisdom and snark. With that, let’s do this.Around the DN since our last thread:It’s roster cut down day for the NFL Womens Ben Gedeon Jersey , follow the Minnesota Vikings roster cuts Tracker 2018 for news, rumors and instant analysis from Chris.Join The Daily Norseman 2018 NFL Survival League (I did, and will probably lose the first weekend) and The Daily Norseman’s 2018 NFL Pick ‘Em League, space is limited in both, sign up now.The roster cuts are rolling in but one player released WR Jake Weinecke was a player I was hoping could make enough of an impact to remain with the team. Lucas has Vikings kickers though the years, it’s not that Vikings kickers are bad, but it’s just that some were not clutch.Vikings news from other sources:From Vikings.com five takeaways from Thursday’s preseason finale over the Titans.From their lunch break series, ESPN North writer Courtney Cronin says the Vikings QB room “Mirrors the Champs.”Daniel House at Vikings Corner has a 53 man roster projection.At 1500espn Matthew Coller has ten or so players who stood out against the Titans also QB Kyle Sloter is making a strong push for the title of “Mr. Mankato.”League news: Consistent with the weekend thread, I’ll post league new in the comments.We come to today’s media selection: Rush-Working ManAgain, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:-No discussion of politics or religion-No feeding of the trolls-This isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the door-Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)-Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags-No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer-If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away-While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.
Odgovori

Opcije Teme
Način Prikaza

Pravila pisanja
Ne možete otvoriti nove teme
Ne možete pisati odgovore
Ne možete poslati priloge
Ne možete urediti vlastite poruke

BB kod je On
[IMG] kod je On
HTML kod je Off

Pređi Na

Vremenska Zona je GMT +1. Trenutno je 06:52 PM sati.

Izrada i održavanje: Ivan Džolan | Sigurno online plaćanje: T-Com PayWay