Hrvatsko narodno kazalište u Varaždinu
Staro 02-12-2019, 03:13 AM
huangjian123 huangjian123 je offline

Registriran: Jul 2018
Poruka: 212
Početno Adidas Anthony Duclair Jersey

DETROIT (AP) It was difficult to tell in the dressing room if the Detroit Red Wings were especially excited or simply relieved.Frans Nielsen scored his NHL-record 22nd shootout winner and the Red Wings edged the Philadelphia Flyers 5-4 on Tuesday night to end a 10-game losing streak – their longest since 1977.”Obviously Adidas Adam Clendening Jersey , everyone was frustrated,” goalie Jimmy Howard said. ”A lot of us have never gone through that in this dressing room. It was one of those things that just sort of snowballed.”I’m glad we were just able to find a way to get a W today.”Dylan Larkin scored twice, Luke Glendending had a goal and Evgeny Svechnikov got his first in the NHL for the Red Wings. Howard made 27 saves through overtime and stopped all three attempts he faced in the shootout.Sean Couturier, Matt Read, Shayne Gostisbehere and Travis Konecny scored for the Flyers.The win didn’t come without some anxious moments for the Red Wings. They squandered 3-1 and 4-3 leads in the third period, and were forced to kill off a penalty to Danny DeKeyser that was assessed late in the third and carried into overtime.”I though the third period was exemplary of what happens when you haven’t won,” Detroit coach Jeff Blashill said. ”You don’t have the confidence that you do when you win.”I thought our gaps got real soft, we laid back too much. Good for our guys to stay with it. I thought we had lots of chances in overtime after their power play.”Larkin gave Detroit a 1-0 lead 6:08 into the second period, whipping a wrist shot past ex-Red Wings goalie Petr Mrazek on the stick side.Glendening made it 2-0 just 1:51 later when he got loose down the right wing while killing a penalty and snapped a high wrist shot over the glove-side shoulder of Mrazek.Before the power play was up Adidas Riley Nash Jersey , the Flyers got one back. Claude Giroux’s shot hit the post, but Couturier slammed in the rebound for his 30th of the season.The Red Wings restored their two-goal advantage at 9:57. Svechnikov corralled a loose puck and zipped it by Mrazek, who was then replaced by Alex Lyon. Mrazek stopped 16 of 19 shots before Lyon made 11 saves in relief.It was Mrazek’s first appearance in Detroit since the Feb. 19 trade that sent him to Philadelphia.”Not the way I wanted to end the game,” Mrazek said. ”I should have had that second goal.”We gave them momentum. We gave them three goals in the second period.”Read pulled the Flyers back within one when his shot found its way past Howard through traffic 7:46 into the third. Gostisbehere tied it on a Philadelphia power play at 9:40, wiring a wrist shot over Howard’s glove-side shoulder.Larkin’s quick shot from the slot put Detroit back in front at 14:06, but just 28 seconds later Konecny tied it when his shot crossed the goal line a split second before the net was dislodged.”The second period was God-awful for us,” Gostisbehere said. ”We were OK in the first, but we were terrible in the second.”We knew they had lost 10 in a row, so they were going to be fragile. If we could get one in the third Adidas Anthony Duclair Jersey , we had a good chance of getting a couple more, but we can’t show up in the third period and expect to win a game.”NOTES: Glendening’s goal was Detroit’s eighth short-handed this season and the 10th given up by Philadelphia. … Flyers LW Michael Raffl (lower body) missed his first game of the season. .. With three assists, Giroux moved past Eric Lindros (659 points) into fifth place on the Flyers’ career scoring list.UP NEXTPredators: Host the New York Rangers on Thursday night.Red Wings: Host the Washington Capitals on Thursday night.— The old adage is that when a player is injured, opportunities for other players open up. Ryan Hartman has taken advantage of that situation for the banged-up Nashville Predators.Hartman will try to help the Predators to their fifth straight home win when they face the New Jersey Devils on Saturday night.Nashville (21-10-1) remains one of the league’s top teams in spite of a rash of injuries to key players. Viktor Arvidsson, who’s scored 68 goals since the start of the 2016-17 season, has been on injured reserve since Nov. 11 with a broken thumb and Filip Forsberg (team-high 14 goals this season) was placed on IR on Dec. 1, reportedly with a hand injury.Article continues below ...Hartman has moved into a spot on the top line and scored in Thursday’s 4-3 overtime win against the Vancouver Canucks. He is averaging nearly 18 minutes of ice time over the last seven games and being called upon more for special teams play.“You can see the poise that he plays with. He’s playing really confident right now, holding on to the puck and really seeing the plays unfold,” said Colton Sissons Adidas Martin Hanzal Jersey , who scored the game-winner and has three goals and two assists in a season-high four-game points streak.Hartman already has nine goals in 32 games after collecting 11 in 78 contests with the Predators and the Chicago Blackhawks last season.“The speed in which he’s playing, the offense in which he’s showing. He’s playing the game on the edge, but he’s staying disciplined, and so he’s doing a lot of good things out there with (Ryan) Johansen and (Kevin) Fiala,” coach Peter Laviolette said.Hartman downplayed his contributions.“I don’t really change the way I play really. I just try to be physical, get in on the puck and make plays. I don’t think anything really changes,” said the one-time first-round pick of the Blackhawks.Nashville is 4-0-3 in its last seven matchups with the Devils, who have lost 13 of 16 on the road this season.New Jersey (11-13-6) is in position for back-to-back wins for the first time since Nov. 13 and Nov. 15 after topping the Vegas Golden Knights 5-4 in overtime on Friday. The Devils rallied from two three-goal deficits before Nico Hischier’s game-winner in the opening minute of the extra session withstood a review.“We were down early, but we stick to it Adidas Blake Comeau Jersey , we battled hard and we came back,” Hischier said after lifting New Jersey to its first win in seven games that went past regulation in 2018-19.The Devils are 0-3-2 in the back ends of games on consecutive nights.“It’s time to put it to work on the ice and make the plays and execute. It’s not a matter of between the ears at this point,” center Brian Boyle said.Keith Kinkaid was pressed into service after Cory Schneider yielded three goals on seven shots in the opening 9:23. Kinkaid, who is expected to start Saturday made 32 saves in the Devils’ 4-3 overtime loss to Nashville on Oct. 25 in New Jersey. He’s been reached for at least three goals in seven of 10 road starts this season.Kyle Palmieri, who assisted on all three goals against the Predators, tallied his team-high 17th goal in Friday’s win. He has five goals and an assist in a four-game points streak.Devils winger Taylor Hall sat out Friday and remains day-to-day with lower-body soreness. The Hart Trophy winner leads the team with 23 assists and 31 points and needs one goal for 200 in his career.
Odgovori

Opcije Teme
Način Prikaza

Pravila pisanja
Ne možete otvoriti nove teme
Ne možete pisati odgovore
Ne možete poslati priloge
Ne možete urediti vlastite poruke

BB kod je On
[IMG] kod je On
HTML kod je Off

Pređi Na

Vremenska Zona je GMT +1. Trenutno je 03:35 AM sati.

Izrada i održavanje: Ivan Džolan | Sigurno online plaćanje: T-Com PayWay