Hrvatsko narodno kazalište u Varaždinu
Staro 11-13-2018, 07:28 AM
huangjian123 huangjian123 je offline

Registriran: Jul 2018
Poruka: 251
Početno Detroit Lions Edition Never thought

Coping With Loss: I’d be writing one of these about the Lions http://www.newenglandpatriotsteamonl...dorsett-jersey , but here we are.When the Patriots played as bad as they did on Sunday night, it can be tough to see any kind of silver lining to the performance or have a whole lot of optimism for the next three games, which see the Patriots playing the Dolphins, Colts, and Chiefs. But not to worry; all hope is not lost. Here are five positives to get us through the rest of the week so we can watch this team right the ship against Miami this Sunday.Non-conference loss. If you’re going to lose a game, it’s always better to lose it to an NFC team. This game won’t factor into any of the main tiebreakers should it come down to that, and I doubt that playoff seeding will end up coming down to common opponents come December. You obviously always want to win, but since it’s the Lions, I don’t really care about the implications of this loss at all. Especially because...It’s still early. I don’t know what it is about the Patriots and September, but these early season games are all very much a feeling out period. Tweaks are being made, strengths are still being discovered, and the coaching staff is still trying to figure out how to best build a winning team. There are usually some wrinkles to be ironed out, and that’s clearly the case here. Granted, in 2018 those wrinkles seem to be at a beer-soaked linen pants left under a college dorm bed for an entire semester level, but that doesn’t mean the pants are ruined. You just need a bigger iron.Players returning. Patrick Chung Trey Flowers, Julian Edelman, and Josh Gordon are all names you don’t want to dismiss. Of course I have to acknowledge that there are a few unknowns in there, Edelman and Gordon specifically...but I’d like to hear someone try and make a case that the offense will somehow look worse with those two guys on the field. Flowers is New England’s best pass rusher, and Chung is one of the cornerstones of the defense. Once this team is at full strength, the ceiling will become significantly higher.We’ve been here before. Who remembers getting blown out 31-0 by the Bills in 2003? Or the double digit loss to Miami to open up the 2014 season closely followed by that blowout at Kansas City? What happened in that 14 point loss to the Steelers in 2004? Or the Home opener beatdown last year? Every single one of those Patriots teams made it to the Super Bowl, with a despicable record of 3-1 in that span,. It may not seem like it, but the Patriots have been here before, and they’ll be fine.A taste of what it’s like. Losses like this Authentic Stephon Gilmore Jersey , and little funks like this, build character, especially if you’re not used to rooting for a team that looks terrible. The Patriots have been so good for so long that there may be people reading this article right now who weren’t even alive the last time the Patriots had a losing record. This November is the midterm elections, and some folks getting ready to vote for the first time in their lives may not have been born yet when New England sucked. It’s good to have the reminders of just how lucky we have been as Patriots fans for the past eighteen years, and it makes you appreciate the good times all that much more. I’d like to sit here and say that New England will have just as many fans with just as much passion in a few years when games like this are the rule as opposed to the exception, but I know that’s not the case; you can for sure go from bad to good and then back to bad, but you can’t go from unbelievably dominant to bad, so it won’t be long before the herd thins significantly. But for those of us who remember when games like this one were more or less a weekly occurrence, it serves as a nice reminder to milk every last second of the good times.Patriots fantasy football matchup: Week 1 vs Houston Texans As an avid fantasy football participant, I plan to start a weekly analysis of the New England Patriots and their current matchup in terms of fantasy football. This is my analysis and estimations of stats heading into week 1. Good luck with all of your match-ups!Tom Brady Heading into week 1, I know every Patriot fan is expecting terrific Tom to come out firing on all cylinders and put the Houston Texans in their place, like he normally does. In the past 3 years, Brady has faced the Texans 3 times, averaging 300 yards, 110.5 passing rating, and 3 touchdowns. He has also been sacked a total of 10 times in those 3 games! This last stat is what gives me hesitation about his fantasy production. With J.J. Watt healthy, and all the other weapons the Texans have on defense, I am concerned how our offensive line will hold up. While I do believe we will get the win, I think Brady has an average to decent game. Final Prediction: Tom Brady: 220 yards, 3 touchdowns, 1 interception Rob Gronkowski Gronkowski is a must start nearly every week he is healthy. He is a tier above the rest, and even tight ends that could potentially match his productions, are very limited. Not to mention, it is no surprise that the Patriots are super thin at wide receiver http://www.newenglandpatriotsteamonl...roberts-jersey , which will highly favor Gronk’s fantasy value. However, looking strictly at the numbers, in 4 regular season games vs the Texans, he has scored one touchdown in 3 out of the 4 games. The only game he didn’t score, was in 2016, where it was his first game back from an injury and was only targeted once. In the games he did score, he posted at least 80 yards in each. However, this time around, newly acquired Texan, Tyrann Mathieu, will potentially be matched up with Gronk. Even though Gronk has never played against Mathieu, I don’t expect him to slow down Gronk. Final Prediction: Rob Gronkowski: 8 receptions, 110 receiving yards, 1 touchdown Running Backs When you have Tom Brady slinging the rock, it helps the run game tremendously and like mentioned in previous blogs, the Patriots always like to keep the mystery when it come to the running game. With Mike Gillislee cut, and Sony Michel expect to be out in week 1, we can narrow it down to James White, Rex Burkhead, and Jeremy Hill. Since Burkhead himself is dealing with a knee injury, it is possible we won’t see a huge workload from him either. His status is something definitely to continue to watch leading up to Sunday. I believe we can see White getting the majority of the snaps during the game with a healthy amount of receptions, thus making him the most likeable fantasy option. Hill and Burkhead will make some appearances, but their fantasy impact should be minimal. Final Predictions:James White: 45 rushing yards, 5 receptions Authentic Jeremy Hill Jersey , 55 receiving yards, 1 receiving touchdown Rex Burkhead: (barring further injury news): 22 rushing yards, 24 receiving yards Jeremy Hill: 37 rushing yards Wide Receivers This section is scary. It felt like each week the Patriots were losing another wide receiver and while I have all the faith in Brady making the offense work with whatever receivers the Patriots put out there, the potential of injury is terrifying. With the main trio being Chris Hogan, Phillip Dorsett, and Cordarrelle Patterson, I am expecting Hogan to be the only start-able fantasy wide receiver. Hogan’s success vs the Texans in the past has been sporadic, posting 9 catches, 171 yards and 2 touchdowns in his last 3 games. However, one of those games was played without Brady. One can make the argument that Patterson has a high upside but is also a very high risk. Same can be said about Dorsett, but until we see how he will be utilized during the game, he should remain on the bench. Final Prediction: Chris Hogan: 5 receptions, 67 yards, 1 receiving touchdownDefense I want to make it clear I am very high on the Patriots defense this year. With our new defensive play caller, healthy key players, and new faces that have showed a strong preseason, I think it is possible to be ranked in the top 5 in overall defenses in 2018. However, this is a week they should remain on the bench and better options should be explored. This is because of two names, Deshaun Watson and DeAndre Hopkins. I know it is nearly impossible for the duo to keep up the pace they were playing at last year, I believe they will come out strong and will score some points against whoever they are playing across. My hopes are that the Patriots are able to contain them to some extent. I would be looking on the waiver wire for the New Orleans Saints Defense, which play the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at home or the Detroit Lions, playing against the New York Jets and a rookie QB in Sam Darnold at home.
Odgovori

Opcije Teme
Način Prikaza

Pravila pisanja
Ne možete otvoriti nove teme
Ne možete pisati odgovore
Ne možete poslati priloge
Ne možete urediti vlastite poruke

BB kod je On
[IMG] kod je On
HTML kod je Off

Pređi Na

Vremenska Zona je GMT +1. Trenutno je 05:05 AM sati.

Izrada i održavanje: Ivan Džolan | Sigurno online plaćanje: T-Com PayWay