Idi Natrag   HNKVŽ Forum > Repertoar > Dječja i lutkarska scena

Odgovori

Opcije Teme Način Prikaza
Staro 11-13-2018, 03:53 AM
huangjian123 huangjian123 je offline

Registriran: Jul 2018
Poruka: 251
Početno The New York Jets' secondary will be short-handed against Kirk

Cousins and the Minnesota Vikings.Cornerback Buster Skrine and safety Marcus Maye are out for the game Sunday http://www.authenticsminnesotaviking...y-reiff-jersey , and cornerback Trumaine Johnson is doubtful to play.Skrine has a concussion that has caused him to miss most of the last two games. Maye is dealing with a broken right thumb. Meanwhile, Johnson — the Jets' top free-agent signing — will likely miss his third straight game with a quadriceps injury.The Jets will have to face a Vikings offense that includes wide receiver Adam Thielen, who leads the NFL with 58 receptions and 712 yards receiving. Stefon Diggs has 40 catches for 435 yards, so coach Todd Bowles will have to get creative with his defensive backs."Well, we've got a bunch of guys to play with Youth Kyle Rudolph Jersey ," Bowles said.Darryl Roberts, who has started the past two games, will see plenty of time again. So will rookie Parry Nickerson, who has filled in at Skrine's slot spot, and Rashard Robinson and Juston Burris.New York could also be short-handed at wide receiver Youth Kirk Cousins Jersey , with Quincy Enunwa having been previously ruled out with a sprained ankle and Terrelle Pryor doubtful with a groin injury.Bowles said "it's possible" the Jets could sign a receiver Friday or Saturday, or promote Deontay Burnett — a former teammate of quarterback Sam Darnold at USC — from the practice squad.Linebacker Kevin Pierre-Louis (foot) is doubtful, and running back Isaiah Crowell (foot) is questionable.Norse Code Podcast Episode 241: The Saltiest Kicker *****Download Link Here*****(03:48) Patreon drawing (05:03) Seahawks recap(41:42) Kickers(51:32) Titans Preview...kinda(64:40) Mailbag(86:02) Dollar Store steakEpisode Notes:Here’s the appearance I had on MPR. I’m sorry I’m out of breath.My most recent piece at the Athletic breaks down the tight end battleYou can check out my recent piece on the defensive backs as wellHere’s 1500ESPN’s piece on Danielle Hunter.If you donate to the Norse Code Patreon you will be entered into a drawing for swag from the London game! Minimum donation $1 and current donors are already eligible. Must get donation in by 9/9 at kickoff. Special thanks to Rhymesayers Entertainment and Atmosphere for the new theme song!Arif - @ArifHasanNFLJames - @bigmonoTo listen to more, this is the link to that iTunes feed. If you can’t for whatever reason subscribe via iTunes, subscribe to via our RSS feed White Mike Hughes Jersey , which should support the RSS reader or podcast organizer of your choice. You can still leave a review even if you can’t subscribe via iTunes because it’s easy to create an AppleID. We also have a YouTube channel. Our podcasts are automatically uploaded there.If you want to make sure you don’t miss an episode and find out ways to support the show, head to our website!But we also have a Patreon and that should make it even easier to support the best podcast for your Minnesota Vikings. We know that it’s a tough ask given all the problems involving their transaction fees, but if can manage it, check it out here. If you wanted to donate via Paypal instead of Patreon, head to this link.Once again White Laquon Treadwell Jersey , contact me at arifmhasan (at) gmail dot com or the podcast at NorseCodePodcast (at) gmail dot com. Follow us on twitter at @NorseCodeDN or just me at @ArifHasanNFL. You can follow producer and host James Pogatshnik at @bigmono.
Odgovori

Opcije Teme
Način Prikaza

Pravila pisanja
Ne možete otvoriti nove teme
Ne možete pisati odgovore
Ne možete poslati priloge
Ne možete urediti vlastite poruke

BB kod je On
[IMG] kod je On
HTML kod je Off

Pređi Na

Vremenska Zona je GMT +1. Trenutno je 06:36 PM sati.

Izrada i održavanje: Ivan Džolan | Sigurno online plaćanje: T-Com PayWay